We care about your personal information, so we’re using this page to give you some basic info on the privacy practices used at www.harp-bandoneon.com
Certain areas of the world now require different privacy disclosures, so please read this to make sure you understand our practices.
What Personal Data Is Collected From You?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, IP address, and email address.
As a business, we collect personal data from you in a number of ways, including:
– When you Opt In to our Email List: Your name and email address.
– When you Purchase something from Our Website: Your name, email address, billing information, and payment source.
What Is the Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data?
We collect the information above for the following purposes:
– To deliver email updates on topics, tips and tools you have opted into and expressed an interested in.
– To process a purchase you make directly from our website.
Who Has Access to the Data Collected?
We use third party services to assist with processing your personal data, including:
– Financial transaction processors: PayPal
– Email management service: MailChimp
For purchases and financial transactions, we have access to your name, address, and email via the third party service. But we do NOT have access to your credit card or banking info. That is used securely by the service.
For email lists, your data is held in the online database of the email management service. We periodically download the database the local hard drive as a backup.
We NEVER sell, rent, or give away your data to anyone.
How Long Is Your Data Kept?
We keep your personal data for different periods of time depending on the reason it was gathered.
– Opt-In Emails: Indefinitely until you unsubscribe
– Transactions: Four years for tax audit purposes
Cookies and Embedded Content from Other Websites
We DO NOT use or collect cookies on this website.
However, pages on our website may include embedded content (videos, images, articles, etc.), such as YouTube videos and SoundCloud audio players. Embedded content from other websites often behaves in the same way as if the visitor is on the other website.
Your Right to Ask for Corrections, Erasure, and Export of Your Data
You have, and we uphold the following rights:
2. To access the data we have about you;
3. To request we update any incorrect data; and
4. To request we erase certain data about you.
5. You also have the right to ask us to restrict certain types of processing of your information and to object to how we use your data.
To exercise any of these rights, please send an email to email@example.com with your request.
7039 Trondheim, NORGE